Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Who is your favorite American Girl Doll?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEY! Some people just happen to wear glasses! THAT'S why a lot of people have Molly! I never got why some people refused to keep Molly's glasses on her.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Lara423's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2005
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We love all of our girls but Felicity is my personal favorite. Maybe it is because 3 out of 4 of my kiddos are red heads.

    Lara

  3. #13
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    My favorite so far is Josefina, and DD's favorite is Kit. If we are talking historicals.

    AG 25 is my favorite AGOT, Jess is my favorite LE.

  4. #14
    emmaashley2
    Guest emmaashley2's Avatar

    Cool

    Hmm I guess I would have to say Elizabeth!! I love her pretty tendrils. Out of the LES I would have to say Jess, the AGOTS maybe #25 or #26!!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GT21. She looks great in both modern and historical clothes. And she has those great hazel eyes and a unique hairstyle.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, Kirsten is my "childhood" favorite, since she was my first AG doll I received in 1989 from my grandparents, but Id have to say Lissie is by far my all around favorite! I just adore her red hair and pretty green eyes! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    My favorite Limited Edition doll is going to have to be Jess! She is just way too cute NOT to be! [img]smile.gif[/img] I then like Kailey, Marisol and Lindsey last, which seems kind of odd....

    Today dolls, my favorite is #26, by a long shot [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 25, 2006 05:58 PM: Message edited by: wrx-gal ]</font>

  7. #17
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Josefina...and then Kailey!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a Molly girl.

    I think what makes some members love dolls more than others (because Kirby asked) is that they connect to the time period or the stories more. I just LOVE Molly's Christmas story, and her time period I like also, she stole my heart long ago.

    Jessica

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner agdreamer500's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2006
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    How old are you?

    ~Kirby~

    P.S. Check New Here I wrote back!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is impossible for me to narrow each category to one favorite.

    I have more than I favorite Historical. My three oldest dolls, first release Kirsten, Molly and Felicity are the prettiest dolls I have ever seen.
    However I like my '97 Josefina just as much.

    In the LE's Lindsey is my favorite, Marisol follows closely.

    I have 3 favorite AGT's, 21, 25 & 26.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •